How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we’ve emaled you like “C: cccamservice.com 12000 test1 test2”; … Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don’t copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can’t read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don’t forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Openbox and Skybox
ATTACH BOX TO POWER CABLE, SATELLITE CABLE, HDMI CABLE AND NETWORK CABLE
1: Go into the main menu
2: Select Network, enable your network and set the IP address to DHCP. Go back to network.
3: Select “CCcam Client Setup” If you can not see CCcam setup in the menu jump to number 9
4: If you have a cccam.cfg on your usb, we provide the CCcam.cfg file, ask for the full configured file from us to get all of our channels. Copy the CCcam.cfg file into the root folder from your USB stick. Do not copy the file in a specific folder.Select ‘Update files by usb’ if not, jump to number 10
5: On new window, highlight ‘CCcam.cfg’, press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, the press yellow button on remote (READ)
6: Once finished, select ‘Manage Config Files’ and on new window select cccam.cfg again
7: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and select a pay channel.. it should clear, if not go back into menu, select Network, then ‘Network Setup’, and turn DHCP ‘off’ by using arrow keys and then hitting apply.
8: if channel still doesnt clear, reboot box and router by unplugging both from power and plugging back in (router first)
9: if you cant see this option go to network and press 6666 this should bring up hiden menu or 8888
10: for those who didnt create a cccam.cfg on their usb, you can add it manually..
a] instead of update by usb on ccccam client setup, go directly to Manage Config Files and select CCcam.cfg from new window
b] Press Blue button on remote
c] your cline will look something like this>>> C: example.cccamservice.com 12000 user pass
d] ON add cline window, leave Protocol as CCcam
e] Host: here you would enter example.cccamservice.com portion of your cline using remote number buttons like you was sending a text
f] Port: here you put 12000
g] User, write ‘user’ here
f: Password, write ‘pass’ here
g] Press ok and go up to instruction number 7 OF CLINE SETUP
Format USB to FAT32 (on your pc)
Turn on F5, let it boot up and put USB in the back
Using remote control, press Menu —> Network Local Settings . Press OK
Select Camds Setup –>ok —> CCcam Client Setup –> ok
Select Update Files by USB
Select CCcam.cfg (which is your Nline that is installed on the root of your USB)
Then you have options to Add or Read or Cancel
cccam.cfg example (without any additional line or space beforefirst line or after last line):
C: cline1.cccamservice.com port user pass
C: cline2.cccamservice.com port2 user pass
C: cline3.cccamservice.com port3 user pass
C: cline4.cccamservice.com port4 user pass
C: cline5.cccamservice.com port5 user pass
Manual CCcam Install Guide
- Press this link here CCcam 2.1.4 – The Gemini Project and Download
- Press this link here CCcam Config 2.0.10 (Enigma1) and Download
- Press at your Dreambox: MENU→SETUP→EXPERT SETUP→COMMUNICATION SETUP, keep the IP.
- Go to any TV CHANNEL, PRESS the BLUE BUTTON at your DREAMBOX REMOTE CONTROL and you will see this window below. (GEMINI PROJECT V.3.60 or Newer Image Required to be installed)
- Select the option ADDONS (LABELED WITH 2ND OPTION)
- NOW SELECT “MANUAL INSTALL”
- SELECT “CCcam 2.I.4″, CLICK ON IT AND IT AND PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
- SELECT YES TO INSTALL THE CCcam 2.1.4 ON YOUR BOX.
NOW CLICK EXIT FROM YOUR REMOTE CONTROL AND SELECT INSTALL “CCAM CONFIG”
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL INSTALL YOU WILL SEE AN INDICATOR FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION.
- NOW EXIT THE ADDONS SCREEN, NOW START THE DDC (DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTER) FROM YOUR COMPUTER. CONNECT YOUR BOX WITH THE COMPUTER.
- NOW SELECT FTP FROM DCC, NOW SELECT VAR/ETC AND SELECT CCcam.cfg FILE,RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND SELECT EDIT.
- C: cccamserverdns userxxx passxxxxPlease paste your C-line(s) (from test we sent you or paid subscription C-lines) in the”CCcam.cfg” file. Everything else should be deleted.
- NOW CLOSE THE EDITOR, YOU WILL BE PROMOTED TO SAVE THE EDITED FILE AS A REPLACEMENT SELECT YES.
- NOW EXIT THE DCC (DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTER). AGAIN NOW PRESS THE BLUE BUTTON.
- NOW SCROLL from Common Interface CAM TO CCcam 2.1.4 AT THE TOP WITH THE HELP OF VOLUME BUTTON FROM YOUR REMOTE
- NOW SELECT AUTO CAM ENABLE.
- NOW SELECT AUTO CAM SETUP AT THE TOP.
- A NEW WINDOW WILL BE OPENED
- NOW SELECT CCcam 2.0.4 AS DEFAULT CAM.
- NOW EXIT THE ALL OPENED MENUS. IN IDLE MODE REBOOT YOUR BOX.
- YOUR CCcam 2.1.4 WILL BE RUNNING , HAPPY CCcam SHARING.